Women's Giving Circle
The Women's Giving Circle invests in programs that strengthen Utah women and increase the possibilities for Utah girls.
Give the money
to broaden the awareness
to fuel the change
to impact the future
for women and girls
Women, girls and the agencies that support them need our support.
- Only 2% of the giving from Utah’s top 50 foundations goes to organizations serving women and girls.
- 75% of all Utah nonprofits saw a decline in giving in 2010 -- for the third year in a row
We foster opportunities for women from all backgrounds, means and ages to learn, give, and advocate for women. We promote women's self-determination through networking, awareness and philanthropy.
- Any woman or girl who would like to can join. The Circle seeks to be as diverse in our membership as the women of our state.
- It is easy – and fun. There are no galas, no required service, and you can be as active as you like.
- Any level of gift is gratefully accepted and leveraged with other giving. As a voting member, you’ll help decide which organizations to fund.
- We are efficient. In partnering with the community foundation we share resources and expertise, making our organization’s operations efficient and your contribution effective.
- We are democratic. Nominations and ideas for organizations and causes the Circle will support come from its members.
- Membership donation levels are $250 for a standard membership donation, $50 for girls under 18; and $100 for educators, artists, students, seniors. nonprofit women and others.