A Field of Interest Fund is a philanthropic fund focused on a specific topic that pools contributions from many different donors, bringing individuals together to leverage their giving.
- Flexible. We accept gifts of stock, real estate, and other complex assets. You receive an immediate tax benefit for your contributions.
- Efficient. We manage, administer, and invest the fund, streamlining the process for you.
- Impactful. Your contributions are pooled with others, creating greater collective giving power. We invest the fund, minimizing costs and generating earnings to benefit the causes you care about for years to come.
- Your legacy. By focusing on a specific topic, you can be certain that your gifts will support that cause in perpetuity with our guidance, even as the major organizations and most pressing needs in that area change.
To learn more about our current Field of Interest Funds click below. To support them with a donation click here.
View Our Field of Interest Funds
- The LGBT Community Endowment Fund
Supports Utah’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered (LGBT) community by raising money and distributing grants for programs that enhance the lives of LGBT people in Utah.
The Utah Women's Giving Circle
Leverages small, individual donations into a powerful tool to invest in programs that strengthen Utah women and girls. Salt Lake City-based.
- The Three Corners Women's Giving Circle
Leverages small, individual donations into a powerful tool to invest in programs that strengthen Utah women and girls. St. George-based.
The Utah Natural Heritage Fund
Supports organizations to sustain Utah's environment for generations to come.
The Cancierge Foundation
Works to ease the burden for caregivers, families, and individuals living with cancer in Utah by supporting not-for-profits with non-medical service programs for cancer patients and their caergivers.
- The Community Development Fund
Was established to fund charitable organizations and projects that support low to moderate-income communities in Utah.
The GLMR Mental Health / Suicide Prevention FundProvides funding to not-for-profits with suicide prevention and mental health programs.
The Housing & Homelessness Prevention FundGrants to homeless services providers based on programs and service outcomes adopted by Salt Lake City and Salt Lake County study groups in 2015.