At the Enlightened Entrepreneurs event on Dec 15 we'll be hearing from a panel of business leaders on the topic of 'doing good and doing well' -- in essence corporate responsibility. The consulting firm McKinsey had an interesting take on this today. They say more CEOs are getting on the CSR bandwagon, with little idea of how to get off or why they got on in the first place. They suggest that 'smart partnering' is the way to go ... and just in time for our speed mentoring event!
What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
Latest from Fraser Nelson
- July 16 - Utah Business Magazine and Community Foundation Nonprofit Roundtable
- July 17 - Affordable Care Act Training with Diversified Insurance Group
- Three Corners Women's Giving Circle Established in Southern Utah!
- Fascinating report about Tithing
- Support the World University Games US Snowboard Team