$100,000 is the first place award the 2011 Peter F. Drucker Award for Nonprofit Innovation, granted to a social sector organization that demonstrates Peter Drucker's definition of innovation — "change that creates a new dimension of performance." The application can be downloaded here
Apply for the Drucker Prize
Latest from Fraser Nelson
- July 16 - Utah Business Magazine and Community Foundation Nonprofit Roundtable
- July 17 - Affordable Care Act Training with Diversified Insurance Group
- Three Corners Women's Giving Circle Established in Southern Utah!
- Fascinating report about Tithing
- Support the World University Games US Snowboard Team