Awarded to graduates or graduating seniors of Clinton High School (Clinton, WI) OR the children or grandchildren of graduates from Clinton High School (Clinton, WI). Students must show they have made a difference in the lives of others through volunteer/community service projects in the community.
Application Available Online: February 16, 2017
Application Deadline: April 07, 2017 at 5:00pm
Award Amount: $1,000 per academic year per recipient
To qualify for this grant award you must:
- be a graduating high school senior or have graduated from high school with a GPA of 2.5 or above
- be a graduate of Clinton High Shcool OR be the child or grandchild of a graduate from Clinton High School (Clinton, WI)
- be able to show your involvement in community/volunteer service through an essay as well as letters of recommendation
- have applied or been accepted to a two or four year accredited college, university or vocational/technical school and provide proof.
Be prepared to submit the following documents:
- acceptance letter from eligible college/university or proof of application
- letter of recommendation
- most recent transcript.