The purpose of this Scholarship Fund is to help support the post-secondary education of a parent or long term legal guardian of a child with a disability such as a debilitating medical illness, a severe emotional disorder, on the autism spectrum, or an intellectual disability.
Application Available Online: February 16, 2017
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017 at 5:00pm
Award Amount: $500-$1,000
To qualify for this scholarship award you must:
- must be the parent or long term guardian of a child with disabilities
- be admitted or attending a two of four-year accredited college or university in Utah
- complete statement of intended course of study
- complete the required essay
- if selected, verification of child’s medical condition will be required.
(*online and for profit institutions and graduate studies are not eligible.)
Be prepared to submit the following documents:
- financial aid documents (optional)
- acceptance letter from eligible college/university or proof of application