This fund was established to support higher education of participants and graduates of the Natural History Museum Of Utah Youth Teaching Youth Program. Applicants are referred by the Museum program.
Application Available Online: February 16, 2017
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017 at 5:00pm
Award Amount: $500-$2,000
To qualify for this scholarship award you must:
- must be a resident of the State of Utah
- a graduate of the Natural History Museum of Utah Youth Teaching Youth program
- be admitted or attending a two or four-year accredited college, university or vocational/technical school as an undergraduate in or outside the state of Utah
- have and maintain a 3.0 average while receiving the scholarship.
(*awards are not granted for graduate study)
Be prepared to submit the following documents:
- letter of recommendation
- financial aid documents
- acceptance letter from eligible college/university
- current transcript with GPA