This fund was established to support the college dreams of Utah students who have been home schooled. To qualify for this grant award, applicants must have been home schooled for at least five years of their primary and/or secondary education.
Application Available Online: February 16, 2017
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017 at 5:00pm
Award Amount: $500-$3,000
To qualify for this scholarship award you must:
- be a resident of the State of Utah
- have been home schooled for at least five years of your primary and/or secondary education
- be college bound (preference is given to students with a 3.25 GPA or above)
- be admitted or attending an accredited four-year college or university, and demonstrate financial need.
(*On-line and for profit institutions and graduate studies are not eligible.)
Be prepared to submit the following documents:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- financial aid documents
- acceptance letter from eligible college/university or proof of application
- current transcript with GPA (if available)
- home school portfolio