The Community Foundation has over 200 charitable funds that make grants year-round. The majority are Donor Advised Funds, whose advisors recommend grants based on their interests. In addition, we offer several competitive funding opportunities.
Current Funding Opportunities
- Housing and Homelessness Prevention Fund - Now accepting applications
- Cancierge Foundation - Now accepting applications
- Low Wage Worker Housing Grant - Now accepting applications
- Spectra Pays It Forward Emergency Assistance Fund - Now accepting applications
Future Funding Opportunities
- Community Development Fund - Fall 2017
- LGBTQ Community Endowment Fund - June 2017
- Salt Lake Youth Athletic Grant - Spring 2017
- Social Investors Forum - 2017
- Utah Natural Heritage Fund - Fall 2017
- Utah Women's Giving Circle - Fall 2017
Along with funding opportunities, several Community Foundation of Utah programs provide not-for-profits with valuable educational and mentorship opportunities:
To keep up to date on these and other opportunities, subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.
Tell Us About You
Our fund advisors do not accept solicitations. However, we would love to hear about the work you are doing to make Utah an even better place to live. Please send a one-page description of your program to .